Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Review: Bewitched, Bothered, and Biscotti

Bewitched, Bothered, and Biscotti Bewitched, Bothered, and Biscotti by Bailey Cates
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This series is quickly losing its charm. Katie is getting dumber and the characters are all a bit over the top. But the real low point for me was the love triangle, natch. Also, what is up with the nosy neighbor? I totally thought she was going to be the killer because she is written so poorly.

We still have the bakery and all of its magic, but Katie was trying to investigate a crime, and doing it poorly. She has a knack for putting herself and others in danger. I'm quickly tiring of the insta-love between Declan, Steve, and Katie. Calm down, all three of you.

I'm not sure how many more I'll read. 2.5 stars.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment