Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Review: The Last Mrs. Parrish

The Last Mrs. Parrish The Last Mrs. Parrish by Liv Constantine
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Wow - terrible people doing terrible things. This was hard to get through in places. I was left vaguely unsatisfied at the end.

Amber is an awful, conniving person. You can see that from the beginning. Her thoughts, her actions, it's all bad. You are meant to hate her and not feel any sympathy because she gets what she deserves. She's after Jackson Parrish, and she worms her way into his life through his wife, Daphne. We get to see the story first through Amber's eyes, then through Daphne's. Part three wraps a bow on the saga but fell a little short to me.

Definitely worth the read, but not the best book I've read this year. If you like books about hateful people doing hateful things, you'll like this one. A bit of a slow start, but it will be worth it if you stick with it. 3 stars.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment