Sunday, October 21, 2018

Review: Ghost Story

Ghost Story Ghost Story by Jim Butcher
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Harry, Harry, Harry. Even in death you have the worst luck.

My boy Dresden has been taken out by an unknown assailant. Magical or human? Man or beast? We have no idea, and neither does Harry. But he's caught in the in-between after taking out the Red Court. We get lots of flashbacks in this one, and a small appearance from a lot of our friends, but not all of them. Not enough Murphy for my taste, but I enjoyed Butters and better understood Molly by the end.

If you are up to book 13, you don't need me to tell you that Harry is awesome and you should listen to these only on audio because James Marsters IS Harry in my mind. Not sure how I will cope when this series ends. 4 stars.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment