Friday, October 26, 2018

Review: The Telltale Turtle

The Telltale Turtle The Telltale Turtle by Joyce Lavene
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

This is one of the worst books I have ever read. Ridiculous from start to finish.

The MC is annoying. Which I could possibly forgive if the mystery was solid, but it was not. It's my fault for assuming a "pet psychic" mystery would not be ridiculous. Come on, now. She's getting clues from the turtle to solve the crime. Seriously one of the dumbest ideas and plot lines I have ever encountered.

Oh, P.S. I hate, hate, hate books that constantly tell you what people are wearing. I do NOT care that she was wearing an flowing orange blouse with a green vest and a long purple skirt and dangling earrings. Go away with that nonsense. If you had removed the superfluous descriptions, the book would have only been about 45 pages. 1 star. I recommend to no one, not even a mortal enemy.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment