Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Review: The Scandalous, Dissolute, No-Good Mr. Wright

The Scandalous, Dissolute, No-Good Mr. Wright The Scandalous, Dissolute, No-Good Mr. Wright by Tessa Dare
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I love Tessa Dare. I'm just in like with this sweet novella. Nothing too objectionable, but also nothing too memorable.

Eliza Cade is being held back "in society" so her sisters can find suitable husbands. Ok, nothing weird there, but (gasp) there was a scandal way back when she was 14, and her parents are afraid she might tarnish her sisters' chances. Eye roll, but probably was a thing back then.

Enter Harry Wright. He's got a bad reputation all-around, and he happily wears the bad boy mantle. Harry, I'm on to you, though. And so is Eliza. We know you are hiding a heart of gold inside.

Tessa Dare writes unconventional, smart heroines and strong but loving heroes, and I love both of those things so I will keep reading her books. 3 stars.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment