Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Review: The Mystery of the Flaming Footprints

The Mystery of the Flaming Footprints The Mystery of the Flaming Footprints by M.V. Carey
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

One of my favorites! I think this must be the first one I bought at a Scholastic Book Fair and hooked me on Jupe and the boys. I mean, come on, who doesn't want a secret hideout with gadgets and tunnels in a junk yard? His aunt and uncle are a very odd mix of strict and lenient.

We have an eccentric old potter, flaming footprints, a secret past, and a mystery to solve. The boys band together to get to the bottom of things, Jupiter figures it all out (natch) and he's a little less obnoxious in this one. It's a good one, to be sure.

Remember, I read them again so you don't have to! Or go ahead, because I like this one the most. My poor paperback is nearly falling apart at this point. 4 stars.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment