Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Review: A Grave Talent

A Grave Talent A Grave Talent by Laurie R. King
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

My first Kate Martinelli book, but definitely won't be my last. She's a bit prickly, but I liked her. And I really liked Al. Curious to see where this partnership goes.

Kate is assigned to a case with a new partner because she has the right requirements, which seems to be lady parts. We have young girls who are being murdered and dumped, which sounds awful but is oddly brushed over. We have a mysterious past, a weird cult-like community that lets me down by the end, and much less darkness than I expected. However, I still liked the story, the characters, and the potential for more.

A good start to a new series for me. Three stars.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment