Friday, March 8, 2019

Review: Love in the Afternoon

Love in the Afternoon Love in the Afternoon by Lisa Kleypas
My rating: 0 of 5 stars

Lovely wrap-up to the Hathaways series. Beatrix got her HEA, and while it wasn't my favorite story, it was still a satisfying ending. Now I want to read it again from the beginning.

Christopher is perfect for Beatrix. I loved how he didn't waver in his love, only in his fear of being a good, stable husband for her. I hate a big misunderstanding storyline that can easily be solved by talking, and the two of them were actually very great at communicating what they feel once they got rolling.

Lisa Kleypas does a great job with historical romance. I'm giving this one 3.5 stars, but rounding up because the series is just great.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment