Friday, February 27, 2015

A Charming Crime (Magical Cure Mystery #1)

A Charming Crime (Magical Cure Mystery, #1)A Charming Crime by Tonya Kappes

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


A cute start to the series. I liked it more than I expected. A bit fluffy, but a fast read. I loved her cat, Mr. Prince Charming. He saved the book from veering into 2 star territory.

Seriously, though, I could barely get past all of the Ding Dongs. Crazy girl had them stashed under the steps in her basement? How expired were they if she stashed them for an emergency? She had them in her glove box, in her purse, just everywhere. I know that if I ate that many Ding Dongs, I certainly wouldn't look like the woman on the front of the book. Just saying'.

Ding Dongs aside, I will continue with the series. Not my usual genre, but still fun.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment