Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Junkyard Dogs (Walt Longmire #6)

Junkyard Dogs (Walt Longmire, #6)Junkyard Dogs by Craig Johnson

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


This is one of my favorite series. I love Walt and Henry so much! Both are great characters, complex, loyal, and funny.

This one keeps us close to home, with Walt investigating an accident, family conflicts, and murders. Absaroka County is a tough place to live, for sure. All of our favorites are back in this one: Sancho, Lucien, Vic, and Dog. What starts out as a family feud quickly escalates into a much larger conspiracy, and I had no idea whodunnit until it was spelled out to me, in typical Johnson fashion. He's the master of the plot twist. I never figure it out, but once he tells us who and why, everything makes sense. He seems to be channeling Agatha Christie.

Another really great installment. Read this series!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment