Saturday, February 21, 2015

Yes Please

Yes PleaseYes Please by Amy Poehler

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Amy Poehler, I want to be your best friend. Is that weird?

Seriously, I think she and I would be the best of friends. She's funny, and smart, and seems like a genuinely good person and a good mom. She has stayed humble despite her fame, and is still a little self-conscious and brave enough to share it in her book. I loved the stories about her time on SNL. I laughed out loud several times throughout and fell even further in love with Parks & Rec, my favorite show. She's a funny, funny woman. I want to hang out with her and listen to more stories. Love you, Amy!

P.S. I recommend this on audiobook format. She reads it herself and has celebrity guests as well. Not sure how it is in book format.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment