Thursday, April 16, 2015

Blitzing Emily

Blitzing Emily (Love and Football, #1)Blitzing Emily by Julie Brannagh

My rating: 2 of 5 stars


*Movie trailer announcer voice* "He's an NFL star. She's a rising opera diva. Can they blend their two perfect, fabulous lives and find love?"

I rarely read contemporary romance. I find myself hating the characters and rolling my eyes. I think it's a sign that I'm getting old. I can't say I hated the characters here, but I found myself doing a large amount of eye rolling. Unrealistic? Yes. Ridiculous at times? Yes. But the story was sweet and Brandon, while a perfectly drawn romantic hero with literally no flaws, was likeable. But unrealistic. Seriously, real life is nothing like these two. The end was especially ridiculous but perfect for those wanting a HEA.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment