Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Cards on the Table (Hercule Poirot #15)

Cards on the TableCards on the Table by Agatha Christie

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


I adore Agatha Christie. If I could have dinner with anyone, alive or dead, I think I might choose her.

Four great minds brought together to solve a crime. Battle, Poirot, Oliver, and Race. Each brings a different talent to the table. Each contributes. And at the end of this amazing mystery full of twists, turns, and red herrings, you will be satisfied by the outcome. Along the way you will think you have solved the crime, and I think you will be incorrect. I was, multiple times. The only thing that might have improved this one might be more Poirot. Or maybe if they had invited Miss Marple to play cards, too.

This book makes me want to learn to play bridge and start a bridge club with my friends. Without the murder. Who's with me?



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment