Sunday, July 26, 2015

Storming the Castle (Fairy Tales #1.5)

Storming the Castle (Fairy Tales, #1.5)Storming the Castle by Eloisa James

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


"And they all lived happily ever after." Just like I like my romances. I'm a sap. Don't judge.

Cute follow up to A Kiss at Midnight--this time starring Wick. We have a slightly modern woman in Phillipa Damson, running from a marriage looming in her future to make her own way. She runs right into the nearby castle to assist the princess with her ailing infant. Luckily for everyone, Phillipa's uncle is a skilled, if unconventional, physician, and she uses what she's learned from him to save the baby. Wick, like everyone, is impressed by this undercover lady posing as a nanny. Misunderstandings and flirtations abound, and we come to the conclusion we knew was coming and hoped for. Like all fairy tales, they all seem to live happily ever after.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment