Thursday, February 1, 2018

Review: The Cat Who Knew a Cardinal

The Cat Who Knew a Cardinal The Cat Who Knew a Cardinal by Lilian Jackson Braun
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Qwill and the kitties save the county again! So many bodies following him around, I'm starting to question Chief Brodie's talents.

Anyway, same formula that my gal LJB always follows, and it mostly works. Qwill gets a taste of his own medicine when Polly steps out on him in her own independent, yet innocent way. You saucy librarian minx, you. She buys a bright blue dress, and doesn't tell Qwill. Egads! And she attends a wedding without him and dances the night away, and goes out on a secret brunch date. But all is resolved by the end, as you would expect. And Qwill is happily living in the renovated Apple Barn, which sounds kick ass, and I'm a bit jealous.

As always, 3 solid stars.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment