Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Review: Tell No One

Tell No One Tell No One by Harlan Coben
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Harlan Coben, you write good stuff. It fits a pattern, but I like it.

This one begins with a grieving widowed doctor. It's been years, so he's not maudlin all the time, but you can tell he hasn't put his heart away. His wife died in super weird, terrible attack and he was lucky to come out alive himself. But now someone is stalking him with the past and making him doubt his sanity.

Intriguing, right? It's a fast-paced journey with lots of twists and turns. There were times when I couldn't put the book down. But if you have read other Harlan Coben books you can probably guess at some of the the twists, and that's ok. I was still entertained.

4 stars. Good stuff.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment