Friday, August 10, 2018

Review: Bossypants

Bossypants Bossypants by Tina Fey
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Tina Fey is funny, and this book wasn't a surprise. She's smart, she real, and she doesn't pull any punches. I like her.

You get lots of fun stories from her career. From improv with Second City, to writing for SNL, to acting on SNL, to 30 Rock. You get to hear about the long hours, the lack of glamour, the ugly side of it, but still with a dash of humor. You don't get nearly enough Mean Girls stories. Seriously, Tina, I wanted more Mean Girls dish.

I think we could be friends in real life, girl. Like a weird threesome of friends where we both love Amy Poehler best and we want her to love us the most, but we all three get along and the world is wonderful.

4 stars, and you should only buy this book on audio, because it rocks that way.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment