Thursday, August 16, 2018

Review: The Love Pirate

The Love Pirate The Love Pirate by Barbara Cartland
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

Another stinker by Babs. Don't let the title fool you. This book had nothing to do with pirates and little to do with love. An all-around fail.

An unlikeable heroine. An unlikeable hero (a cad who cavorts with married women, a real "love 'em and leave 'em" type). An evil mother, and an even more evil aunt. Seriously, not a decent person in this whole book but the lovely lady in Malaysia who was kind to everyone.

I was going to give this book 2 stars, but the longer I reflect on this pile of trash, the more I subtract. I grant you one lousy star, Barbara. Better luck next time, because you know I'll be back. I just can't quit you.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment