Sunday, March 4, 2018

Review: Braving the Wilderness: The Quest for True Belonging and the Courage to Stand Alone

Braving the Wilderness: The Quest for True Belonging and the Courage to Stand Alone Braving the Wilderness: The Quest for True Belonging and the Courage to Stand Alone by Brené Brown
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I absolutely love Brené Brown. She inspires me with real talk to take a hard look at my life, my decisions, and own who I am. Sometimes I need a kick in the butt, and she's right there to give it to me. No sugar-coating things, just no bullshit, be the best person you can be regardless of the hand life dealt you. You are in charge.

Inspired yet? Probably not, because I'm not Brené so my words aren't as powerful. But grab the book, or better yet, the audio, and start making positive changes for yourself. You deserve it, friends. Life is short, so embrace the 168 hours you get every week and take charge of your destiny. Love you all. And so does Brené. 3.5 stars.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment