Thursday, March 29, 2018

Review: Nine Rules to Break When Romancing a Rake

Nine Rules to Break When Romancing a Rake Nine Rules to Break When Romancing a Rake by Sarah MacLean
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I absolutely adored this book. No surprise there, but have found a new author to explore. I'll be reading more by Sarah MacLean.

Lady Calpurnia, Callie, to her family and friends, is a spinster. Gasp, at 27! She is definitely on the shelf. And she always does the right thing, but now she's had it. She's made a list of rules she is going to break, since she is firmly in spinsterhood anyway. Reputation be damned. And she's been crushing on Gabriel St. John since he was kind to her way back in her first season, so he is her choice for first passionate kiss. He's a man, so he obliges. In fact, he's ready to oblige her in the whole list. Misunderstands abound, as usual, but in the end we get our HEA, which is why I'm here, folks. I'm all about the HEA.

Callie and Gabriel are the perfect match, and the plot is lots of fun. Happily headed to book 2. 4 stars.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment