Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Review: Faith

Faith Faith by Leighann Dobbs
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Pretty standard fare for a mail order bride western romance. Cute, but it could have been a few chapters longer to really flesh out the characters. Maybe we get more in book 2.

Faith is a mail order bride / spy. She's being blackmailed into finding out the dirt on her rich new husband. He has a broken heart but needs to have a wife to be viewed as a respectable businessman. Ok, not sure why this makes him respectable, but we'll go with it. It was the Wild West, folks. Just roll with it. He's handsome. She's gorgeous but doesn't know it. He's brave. She's stronger than she looks. Together a match made in heaven? Probably. The real stars of the show are Robertson, his driver and Maisie, his cook / household runner / boss of everyone. I would read a series just about these two precious gems.

Yes, I will read the next book because I have an addiction to mail order bride western romances. I have no idea why, but I do. Stop judging me. I must be a reincarnated mail order bride from 1880.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment