Thursday, January 24, 2019

Review: After The Ending

After The Ending After The Ending by Lindsey Pogue
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

It's official. I just don't like New Adult. Even if it is a post-apocalyptic setting. I must be turning into a grumpy old woman. It took me like 3 weeks of reading a few chapters here and there to get through this hot mess of a book.

Both main characters bugged me, big time. Everyone around you is dying, yet you can do nothing but dream about love and nonsense. I guess I would hope to be tougher in this scenario. It's a good thing this book was free. Everyone dying of the plague? Oh, boo hoo, this boy hooked up with someone else and then he didn't pick me for his scouting team. I wish I was making this up, but I'm not. Grow a backbone and focus on what is most important, ladies. You all sucked.

Angst and bad decisions all-around. I hope everyone dies in book 2, but I will never find out, because I can only take so much nonsense.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment