Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Review: The Little Book of Lykke: The Danish Search for the World's Happiest People

The Little Book of Lykke: The Danish Search for the World's Happiest People The Little Book of Lykke: The Danish Search for the World's Happiest People by Meik Wiking
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I wish I worked for the Happiness Institute. It sounds awesome. Imagine researching happiness all day long.

Lykke is a sense of happiness and fulfillment. The Danish seem to have it mostly figured out, but the book shows how it happens all across the globe. Lots of great statistics and research to back it all up, and ideas for small changes you can make right now to impact your life in a positive way.

Just what I needed for the first month of the new year. 3 stars.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment