Saturday, January 5, 2019

Review: The Five Love Languages: How to Express Heartfelt Commitment to Your Mate

The Five Love Languages: How to Express Heartfelt Commitment to Your Mate The Five Love Languages: How to Express Heartfelt Commitment to Your Mate by Gary Chapman
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

What's your love language?

I'm Acts of Service mixed with Quality Time. My husband is Physical Touch. After over 2 decades of marriage, we have figured out how to make it all work, but it helps knowing how people need to receive love. I'm not sure how much is nurture vs nature, but in the end, if you care about someone you should be able to show them how they need to hear it. Or maybe that's my Acts of Service showing. Anyway...some good take aways here that can apply to all sorts of relationships. 3 stars.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment