Thursday, January 10, 2019

Review: The Marshland Mystery

The Marshland Mystery The Marshland Mystery by Kathryn Kenny
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Another adventure with Honey & Trixie. I have to say, this marginalization of Miss Trask and Regan is not sitting well with me.

This time we have a child prodigy who is misunderstood, and a little spoiled. Trixie, of course, isn't having it, as you might expect. Come on, Trixie, and grow up a bit, ok? She's a child, and you are a teenager. We also have a mystery involving treasure, some dried plants, and an old woman who lives alone on the edge of the marsh. It barely hangs together, folks. I promise this is one you can skip if you'd like because it kinda stinks and Trixie is a little mean.

I'm still giving it three stars but it is close to being 2.5.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment